It’s less than a week to go till the Top Spin comp kicks off for 2019 and we are thrilled to introduce you to this year’s judges.
All entries will be judged by a panel of young Victorians, who understand firsthand the sneaky tactics the alcohol industry use to promote alcohol.
The judges are a combination of young people from the Top Spin co-design group who have been working with VicHealth as well as representatives from our partner organisations.
Your 2019 judges are:
- Ashleigh – LCI Melbourne
- Aggy – Top Spin co-design and YACVic
- Hailey – AGDA
- Jack – Top Spin co-design
- Karl – Swinburne University
- Lara – Top Spin co-design
- Maddy – The University of Melbourne
- Matisse – Top Spin co-design
- Nathan – Top Spin co-design
- Omar – Melbourne Polytechnic
- Sam – Monash University
- Tori – Top Spin co-design
What else you need to know:
- The competition will run for five weeks giving you plenty of chances to win!
- Each week one entry will take out the major prize (scoring $1,000) and three entries will take out the minor prizes (scoring $100)
- Top Spin opens: 10am, Tuesday 9 April
- Top Spin closes: Midnight, Sunday 12 May
- Winners will be announced each Wednesday and have 48 hours to confirm their prize
- Keep in the loop by following Topspin on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter
- Find the competition T&Cs here
Feeling inspired? Then get ahead of the pack and start designing your 2019 entry today.
You can also visit our The Facts page for ideas on what sneaky alcohol tactic you want to call out.